Liquid Staking has been a novel innovation in the field of DeFi. Billions of dollars have been staked across many Proof of Stake (PoS) chains and this capital was blocked to be used across DeFi, which can now be unlocked thanks to Liquid Staking.
This article will discuss how you can boost your yield through liquidity staking on Polygon.
On Polygon there are four platforms majorly which have enabled Liquid Staking and thereby helping boost the yields. Lets deep dive into such platforms and help you to unlock the potential hidden out there.
LIDO: Farm up to ~12% APY
Lido protocol supports Polygon, Ethereum, Solana and Kusama.
- Visit https://polygon.lido.fi/ (Note: LIDO enables staking on Ethereum for MATIC at the moment, so you need MATIC on the ETH Chain).
- Connect your wallet and stake MATIC to receive stMATIC.
- Bridge your stMATIC to the Polygon network. If you require help with bridging, you can refer to our Polygon Bridging Guide.
- Go to the Balancer pool to supply the MATIC-stMATIC pool.
Stader: Farm up to 13% APY
- Stake your MATIC at Stader to get MaticX.
- Go to Meshswap and provide liquidity to WMATIC-MATICX pool.
ClayStack: Farm up to 9% APY
- Deposit your MATIC for csMATIC.
Ankr: Enjoy up to 9% APY return on Staking with ANKR on Ethereum Network
For users who have MATIC on the Ethereum network, can also stake their tokens at Ankr.
Disclaimer: LIDO, Stader, ClayStack, Meshswap and Ankr are audited. However, liquid staking strategies entail protocol risks, market risks, smart contract risks, and more. Treat this strategy as experimental, and never deposit more money than you can afford to lose.