🔥The DeFi List🔥The DeFi List Application - Add your project to The DeFi List!
- Aave - an open source and non-custodial protocol to earn interest on deposits & borrow assets
- Akropolis - an undercollateralised lending protocol aiming at DeFi yield optimisation and interest-rate sharing
- Atomic Loans - a lending platform that accepts trustless BTC collateral via custom Bitcoin scripts
- bZx - a decentralized protocol that enables lending and borrowing for margin trading
- Centrifuge - an on-chain risk assessment and pooling infrastructure for borrowing against illiquid assets such as invoices, real estate, and commodities.
- Compound - an open-source money market protocol on Ethereum that lets users lend or borrow assets against collateral
- Cream.Finance - a Compound based open-source lending platform
- DeFiner - a globally available, decentralized lending marketplace to securely borrow and lend digital assets through smart-contracts
- Force Protocol - an open financial platform providing a wide range of financial services including lending, banking and stablecoins
- Kava - a lending platform that accepts a wide range of digital assests for collateral as well as lending & borrowing
- Maker - a decentralized credit platform on Ethereum that supports Dai, a stablecoin whose value is pegged to USD and backed by digital assets as collateral
- Swap Rate - a DeFi interest rate swap tool built on the Opium protocol
- Augur - a decentralized oracle and peer-to-peer protocol for prediction markets on Ethereum that lets anyone create a market around the outcome of any real-world event
- ACO - a decentralized and non-custodial options trading protocol
- Balancer - a non-custodial portfolio manager, liquidity provider, and price sensor
- Bancor - a protocol on Ethereum for non-custodial token exchange using pooled liquidity
- DeversiFi - a high-speed, non-custodial Layer 2 exchange built with STARKs technology, allowing for 9,000+ tps with deep liquidity, low fees, privacy and speed.
- DEX AG - a trading interface that finds you the best price from 11 different DEXes
- dYdX - a non-custodial trading platform on Ethereum geared toward experienced traders
- Gnosis Protocol - a fully decentralized trading protocol that allows anyone to add any trading token pair
- Hegic - an on-chain peer-to-pool options trading protocol built on Ethereum
- Helena - a smart contract platform with gamified prediction markets
- Jelly Swap - a peer to peer trading tool across different blockchains using atomic swaps
- KyberSwap - a permissionless cross-chain atomic swap protocol, enabling trading of tokens across different chains
- Leverj - a secure and decentralized high performance plasma based exchange
- Local Ethereum - a non - custodial peer-to-peer ETH marketplace featuring end to end encryption and on -chain escrow.
- Loopring DEX - a non-custodial Layer 2 DEX built on top of the Looping protocol
- Market Protocol - a protocol on Ethereum which offers tokenized leverage trading of any asset through synthetic pricing
- MCDEX - a decentralized derivatives trading platform for perpetuals & futures
- MerkleX - a decentralized exchange that uses a decentralized clearing network. Merklex allows traders to set limits on what can happen to their funds.
- Nuo Network - a non-custodial platform on Ethereum that provides a decentralized debt marketplace. Users can lend, borrow, or margin trade any supported cryptoasset
- PerlinX - a synthetic asset generation & decentralized liquidity pools trading implementation of the UMA protocol
- Ren - a provider of inter-blockchain liquidity for all decentralized applications
- Set Protocol - a protocol designed to create, manage, and obtain baskets of tokenized assets
- Synthetix - a decentralized platform on Ethereum for the creation of Synths: on-chain synthetic assets that track the value of real-world assets
- Tokenlon - a DEX with off-chain matching, and on-chain settlment via 0x
- UMA - a decentralized protocol to enable the creation, maintenance, and settlement of financial contracts for any underlying asset
- Uniswap - a fully decentralized on-chain protocol for token exchanges on Ethereum that uses liquidity pools instead of order books
- Veridex - a Mesh connected 0x relayer with trading, swap and market making tools
- Flexa - a payment network that enables merchants to accept digital currencies without the risk of fraud or volatility through off-chain collateralization.
- Fuse - a blockchain payment integration for businesses
- Request Network - an open network for transaction requests. It allows anyone to create, store and access invoices and receipts in a universal, decentralized network.
- Alpha Wallet - a mobile-based wallet built for Dapps. Do everything with only a few taps.
- Argent - a secure smart contract wallet built for simplicity, security and usability.
- Ash - a wallet interface focused on DeFi asset management powered by Melon Protocol
- Atomex - a multicurrency HD wallet with built-in hybrid atomic swap exchange
- Coinbase Wallet - a non-custodial, DeFi enabled mobile wallet that lets you securely store your tokens and collectibles
- DEXWallet - a mobile wallet for decentralized finance
- Eidoo - a non-custodial wallet that allows users to store, exchange and transact cryptoassets with a wide range of DeFi services and tools
- Math Wallet - a multi-chain non-custodial wallet with embedded browser functionality and DApp store
- Meet.One - a multi-chain DeFi wallet, non-custodial and easy-to-use
- Monolith - a decentralised banking alternative, powered by Ethereum
- My Crypto - an easy to use app that helps you create, import, and manage all your wallets
- My Ether Wallet - a free, easy-to-use and open-source client-side interface that helps you interact with the Ethereum blockchain
- Gnosis Safe - a secure way to manage funds and interact with decentralized applications on Ethereum
- HB Wallet - a non-custodial DeFi-enabled wallet available on multiple platforms
- Pillar Wallet - a next generation smart wallet with its own L2 payment network and multiple native DeFi integrations
- Poketto - a wallet that you can actually show to your parents
- Bamboo Relay - a 0x relayer built to trade, lend, and borrow tokens directly from your wallet.
- Dca.land - an automated & decentralized dollar cost averaging tool
- DDEX - Decentralized Margin TradingTrade with leverage and earn passive income in DeFi
- DeBank - an all-in-one DeFi wallet with on-chain DeFi stats
- DeFi Saver - an easy to use management portal for MakerDAO CDPs and compound protfolios
- DeFi Snap - a simple dashboard that helps visualize all DeFi assets and liabilities
- dForce Network - a decentralized finance protocol, starting with the first synthetic indexed stablecoin - USDx
- Dharma - a peer-to-peer marketplace on Ethereum for non-custodial lending and borrowing of cryptocurrencies built on an extensible open source protocol
- EasyCDP - an interface for MakerDAO that vastly simplifies the process of opening and managing a CDP
- FiatDex Gateway - a simple browser-based interface to interact with the FiatDex protocol which allows users to trustlessly swap fiat to crypto
- Frontier - a mobile interface integrating all DeFi Protocols and Wallets, enabling users to Track, View & Manage positions in real-time without giving away their private keys
- InstaDApp - an intuitive interface on top of the MakerDAO protocol that’s optimized for users lacking advanced technical or financial experience
- iearn.finance - a simplified aggregator that optimizes lending into the highest yielding protocols
- Melon - an open-source, community-run protocol for asset management on Ethereum. Melon lets users create, manage, and invest in decentralized funds composed of ETH and ERC20s
- Totle - a decentralized liquidity provider where you can swap and transfer tokens while automatically getting the best prices from decentralized exchanges
- Unspent - a dashboard for all crypto and open finance activity: investing, trading, lending & borrowing
- Zerion - an easy to use trustless banking interface utilizing popular DeFi protocols
- 0x - a protocol for p2p exchange of tokenized assets. ZRX is the governance token that allows to vote on protocol upgrades, and earn liquidity rewards shared by liquidity providers
- Betoken - An open crypto fund managed by code and meritocracy
- DFOhub - an Ethereum-based Research & Development project that provides a framework for DFO's, on-chain companies with proprietary assets and voting tokens as programmable equities
- EPNS - a service that allows dApps, Smart Contracts & Services to send push notifications to their users in a decentralized way
- Graph Protocol - an indexing and query layer powering most DeFi applications today through open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL.
- Nest - a decentralized and transparent price oracles network
- Nexus Mutual - a decentralized insurance platform where people can share risk particularly against smart contract bugs, failure or other black swan events
- Opyn - an insurance and risk management layer for DeFi
- PhishFort Protect - a crypto open source browser plugin that protects users in the DeFi space from phising
- pToken - a trustless and trasparent 2-way peg to teleport tokens across blockchains, without friction
- Tokentax - an easy to use cryptocurrency & DeFi taxes calculator
- Ampleforth - a digital-asset-protocol for smart commodity-money.
- Augmint - a smart contract platform that issues stable tokens targeted 1:1 to the EUR backed by collateral
- DAI - a decentralized stablecoin soft-pegged to the US Dollar
- mStable - a single standard unifying stablecoins swapping and lending that also reduces friction and fragmentation
- Neutral - a meta-stablecoin system built using a basket of multiple stablecoins to generate a lower volatility token with a reduced risk profile
- rDAI - a DeFi primitive that splits principal and interest in DeFi investments, and streams accrued interest to chosen addresses
- Reserve - a decentralized stablecoin protocol enabling global and frictionless payments
- USDx - USDx is a decentralized and synthetic indexed stablecoin introduced by dForce. USDx's underlying stablecoins include USDC, TUSD and PAX
- WBTC - an ERC20 token that is backed 1:1 by bitcoin.
- Bloxroute - a Layer 0 network infrastructure involving both miners & users to scale Web 3.0
- Celer - a state channels based layer 2 scaling network solution on Ethereum
- Connext - a non-custodial layer 2 payment-channel technology that enables off-chain, instant payments with low (or zero) transaction costs, helping scale the Ethereum network and paving the way for use cases like micropayments
- Lightning Network - a Layer 2 protocol on top of Bitcoin that seeks to improve scalability by moving small and frequent transactions off-chain, allowing for fast peer-to-peer transactions and low fees.
- Liquidity Network - a Layer 2 scalability solution that enables gas-less, near-instant trustless transactions & token swaps
- Loom Network - a DPOS layer 2 scaling solution that allows developers to run large-scale applications on top of Ethereum
- Loopring - an open source protocol for decentralized exchanges designed to provide matching-as-a-service, and its orders are unidirectional and do not differentiate takers and makers giving complete control to traders
- xDai - an Ethereum sidechain with 5-second block times, low gas prices, and a native token that’s also called xDai.
- 0x Tracker - a trade explorer for 0x protocol and decentralized ERC20 token price index
- Coin Interest Rate - a dashboard showcasing borrowing and lending rates for USDC and DAI
- DefiScan - a read-only DeFi profile explorer for Compound, Uniswap, and SpankChain
- Etherscan - a block explorer and muti-purpose analytics platform for Ethereum
- Eth Gas Station - a consumer oriented metrics & analytics platform for the Ethereum gas market
- Loan Scan - a dashboard showing the best rates to earn passive income or lowest rates to borrow crypto
- UniswapROI - a calculator to help you analyze your investments in Uniswap and find the best liquidity pools
- Whois0x - a database of wallet addresses and their linked social media accounts that also provides easy to understand DeFi stats for each address
- Defi Nerd - a lending & borrowing reviews and rates comparison ressource for crypto assets
- DeFi News - a DeFi News & Education ressource
- DeFi Prime - a list of the best Decentralized Finance Products
- Defi Rate - a trusted resource for DeFi research, news and interviews with a strong focus on lending rates
- EthHub Weekly Newsletter - a trusted resource on all things Ethereum
- Chris Blec - a collection of demos for various DeFi products, targeted to beginner & intermediate users.
- Into the Ether Podcast - a podcast focusing on all things related to Ethereum, the leading blockchain for decentralized applications.
- Wyre Podcast - a podcast where Thomas Scaria interviews founders of top DeFi projects twice a month. Giving insight to their business as well as the technical challenges that they have overcome.
- Bankless - the ultimate guide to crypto finance written by Ryan Sean Adams
- DeFi Tutorial - a newsletter focused on teaching and educating readers about DeFi with hands on video tutorials
- DeFi Value - a place to better understand and evaluate Decentralized Finance
- DeFi Weekly - a weekly in-depth review of technical achievements within decentralized finance
- Dose of DeFi - a weekly newsletter that specializes in deep dives on topics in the space
- EthHub Weekly Newsletter - a collection of the week's Ethereum and cryptocurrency news curated by the founders of EthHub
- The Defiant - a curated list of daily news in the DeFi space explained and conensed down to a digestable level by Camila Russo
The DeFi List Application - Add your project to The DeFi List!
- Concourse Open Community - an open community of builders, enthusiasts and researchers working towards a free, bountiful and decentralized future for everyone
- Dai para principiantes - a spanish-first Dai and Defi educational website, tutorials & active community
- DeFi Nation - a DeFi-oriented community featuring discussions, walk-throughs, Q&A calls and more
- Ethereum Italia - an Ethereum focused community in Italy with a strong presence on all social media
- Hola DeFi - a DeFi product directory for the Spanish-speaking community
- ProstoCoin - an extensive Defi & Crypto ressource for the Russian-speaking community